Monday, February 13, 2006

Netherland Dwarf - WTF?!


Well well well....what do we have here?

In perfect yin-yang black and white, for your Valentine's Day viewing pleasure, I'm proud to introduce the cutest breed of bunny in the land..the Netherland Dwarf. She has tiny little ears, a flattish face and a little round body that makes you want to pick her up, snuggle her very intensely for a minute and then shove her in your pocket for safekeeping.

Take another look. JEsus!!!

When I see these, I am Steinbeck's Lennie, wanting nothing more than a beautiful life tending to the hutch. I listen to George sell me the dream as visions of teeny Netherland Dwarfs dance in my mind, "...we'll have a big vegetable patch and a rabbit hutch and chickens. And when it rains in the winter, we'll just say the hell with goin' to work, and we'll build up a fire in the stove and set around it an' listen to the rain comin' down on the roof...'"

No comments: