Friday, March 31, 2006

Hal the Coyote from Westchester


I have been a bad bad blogger. But whatever, it's my blog.

I definitely should have given shoutouts to this kyewtie sooner, tho.

Who's a wily and curious 35-pound wubbie who ran all buckwild through Central Park, freaking people out and making authorities (even choppers!) bumble around like dorks trying to find him? HAL THE COYOTE FROM WESTCHESTER!!!!!

Maybe he chilled with the rat brigade, the pigeon posse or the secret squirrel service late at night. Maybe he lay across the giant slabs of schist that protrude from the ground, intrigued by the glittering mica by day, the artificial glitter from lights on 59th street, CPW and 5th by night. Did he sprint across the Sheep's Meadow? Play king of the hill at Belvedere Castle? Sweet sweet freedom!

I bet he had a great time in our majestic Olmsted oasis...just like my high school boyfriend and I used to back in the day.

*Soundtrack for Hal's Freedom Ride: "Gold Lion" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs...tell me what ya saw

3 comments:

chic2003chick said...

Well now the poor Coyote has died because the bastards that control our world need to know where EVERYTHING is at all times, and he died while he was being tagged. :'(. We're all slowly dying as the government tags us and keeps its tabs. There's a pick me up for you.

Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money