Monday, July 10, 2006

Spain

After a week in Spain, I am fully ready to move there and drink, stroll, siesta and dream my life away. Three days were had in S'Agaro (the Bel Air of the Costa Brava) at La Gavina. Ah the view from the terrace (above). Ooooh la la. The fabulous life of ME! On said terrace is where breakfast was served. On pink and gold plates.

The sea was amazing, the food stupendous, the sunsets endless, the sangria rose-scented.

Check me out here in Cadaques....even Dali's pointing cuz my dress is so kyewt!
From S'Agaro, after working on my bangin' tan, it was down to Barcelona for the Bread and Butter tradeshow. City noise was kind of a bummer, but look what was right outside the window of our hotel.....

Casa Mila, the best Gaudi ever. Muy bueno! Sepia tone, just cuz. It was lovely, lovely, lovely to look at. Goooooo Art History!

Next up was a little World Cup action with... new friend Steven Vogel. A super kyewtie for sure, he hooked us up with all the necessities for a great show.

Dinner with G-Star was a blast....namely for the tiny shells and fishies they stuffed us with:


Yum and yum.

I'm ready to go back now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»